Music City BMX Association District: TN01
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track Phone: 615-361-5533
- Primary Contact: Joshua Taylor (615-680-6194)
- Secondary Contact: Tommy Jacobs
MUSIC CITY BMX is a bicycle motocross track sanctioned by USA BMX. Our season runs March through November, weather permitting. During the season, gate practice is held every Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-8:00p, balance bikes 6-630p. The cost is $4 for the first family member and $3 for each additional family member. A single points race fee is $12, $6 for the second class. Balance bike race fee is $6. Please see our calendar for the complete race schedule. You must hold a valid USA BMX license to ride the track. A license may be purchased at registration when the track is open. Rental bikes are available for a $10 fee, balance bikes are available to rent for a $5 fee, and helmets are available to rent for a $3 fee.
Music City BMX will promote the sport of BMX by teaching good sportsmanship and respect, teaching proper bicycle safety, maintaining a safe and competitive track, and making BMX a family activity that involves riders, family and friends in a well-organized program.
Volunteers are the driving force behind MCBMX. If you are interested in becoming a track volunteer, please contact us. Volunteers are ALWAYS needed and appreciated.
Join Anytime at Any Race or Practice all year long
- Any BMX type and size will do, but we recommend that you start with one that has a 16" to 20" wheel diameter - as that is the allowable limit in the Novice class. You may race any bike with larger wheels in the Cruiser class.
- Make sure all bolts are tight - especially your axle and stem bolts.
- Remove any freestyle-type axle pegs
- All reflectors/brackets must be removed for safety purposes
- If your bike has a kickstand, it must be taken off
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants or jeans
- Any enclosed shoe is sufficient. Skateboard style shoes are suggested
- ABSOLUTELY NO RIDING (OR WALKING) ON A WET TRACK. This includes if it is still soft from recent rain. If your bike is making tracks...it is too soft!!!!
- NO STOPPING ON THE TRACK
- NO CUTTING ACROSS THE TRACK
- NO RIDING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTION
- NO RC VEHICLES
- USA BMX LICENSE, FULL-FACE HELMET & LONG SLEEVES/PANTS (OR APPROPRIATE SHIN/ELBOW GUARDS) REQUIRED (Must present license at registration)