USA BMX - Riverview District: FL01
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track Phone: 813-767-6178
- Primary Contact: Track Hotline (813-803-0304)
- Secondary Contact: Alicia Sandage (813-767-6178)
The USA Official BMX Training Facility, a.k.a. USA BMX Riverview, is a non-profit facility sanctioned by USA BMX and the American Bicycle Association (ABA). It includes a BMX track with future plans to incorporate a pump track, practice gates and sprint lanes as well as a Strider Bike track into its 58 acre property. The facility welcomes athletes throughout the international community to come and train at this training facility.
Built by Eric Bress and Todd Langdon,
the BMX track is approximately 1080 ft. in length.
It sits on 58 acres of County leased property.
- Vacant, President
- Alicia Sandage, Track Director
- Nick Cuppy, Assistant Track Director
- Rob Fisher, Treasurer
- Stephanie Connors, Secretary
- Alicia Sandage, Clerk of the Course
Board of Directors:
- Rob Fisher
- Alicia Sandage
- Stephanie Connors