State Qualifier 500 Point Weekend @ EPBMX
Get ready for a full weekend of racing, 500 points up for grabs;
Saturday 7/15 - State Qualifier Triple, Sign ups 3:30-5:00, $30. PRO-AM $15, Team Competition $10, 50/50 Drawing, Metal Plaques 1-4 (no stamps) (track bucks cannot be used for multi-point races)
Sunday 7/16 - Earned Double Points Race 10-11:30, $25 (track bucks cannot be used for multi-point races), Trophies 1-3, no stamps
State Qualifier PRO-AM - 6/25 - Entry fee $15, payout 1-4, age limit 14, 16 riders max (youngest riders will get bumped if more than 16). Amateurs must sign up for class or cruiser to be eligible for the Pro-Am. Payout from Pro-Am fees & donations.
In Kansas you are required to race in 2 State Qualifiers (3 are possible) and the State Final Race in order to be eligilbe for a State Plate Award. Riders can earn an additional bonus point for every two(2) single point races ran on or before July 15th, with a maximum of four (4) bonus points being awarded.
Add your 2 best state qualifier scores + Bonus Points + State Final (you get DOUBLE state points & TRIPLE district points for the final) + Bonus Points
|Redline Cup / State / Provincial Points*|
Girl & Cruiser
|1st||18 pts.||19 pts.||20 pts.|
|2nd||17 pts.||18 pts.||19 pts.|
|3rd||16 pts.||17 pts.||18 pts.|
|4th||15 pts.||16 pts.||17 pts.|
|5th||14 pts.||15 pts.||16 pts.|
|6th||13 pts.||14 pts.||15 pts.|
|7th||12 pts.||13 pts.||14 pts.|
|8th||11 pts.||12 pts.||13 pts.|
|DNQ||10 pts.||10 pts.||10 pts.|
|*There are no rider points added to this points table.|
50% of the total number of riders in each age group with State / Provincial championship points (regardless of eligibility status), according to the points listing presented for the state final event, not toexceed 10 plates per age group. A minimum of 3 plates will be awareded to riders meeting all of the eligibilty requirements. Each State #1 Champion will receive a number plate and a custom award. ie 10 riders in the class = 5 plates awarded. Odd number of riders will round up to the next even number.
In the male classes, Novice and Intermediate riders of the same age group will be tabulated together.
Experts will be separately tabulated by age group.
In the female classes, Novice riders will be tabulated with male Novice / Intermediate group.
Girl riders will be separately tabulated by age group.
The State number plate will be a blue background with a white number for Experts, Girls, Cruiser, and Girl Cruiser. The State number plate for Novice and Intermediates will be a green background with a white number. State number plates can be used at any sanctioned event within a riders home state (excluding National & Gold Cup Final event weekends). These plates can be used until the conclusion of the following year’s State Championship Final event.
Each rider’s final State points total will be listed withinthe age group that corresponds with his/her actual age as of their respective SCF date.
In the event of a tie in final points in any age group, the tie will be broken as follows:
- Higher proficiency (applies to 20” Class only)
- Best finish at the State final even
- Total number of riders in class.
- Order of transfer from the motos. (If a total points race, the finish order shall be used as the transferorder for that rider.)
- Most number of single point races competed in.f) If there is still a tie at this point, it will be declared a tie, and co-champions will be awarded.
These are the current classes offered for competition purposes:
- Cruiser - 7 & Under, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-20,21-25, 26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56-60, 61 &Over
- Girl Cruiser - 10 & Under, 11-12, 13-14 15-16, 17-20, 21-25,26-30, 31-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51-55, 56 & Over
- Girls - 5 & Under, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15-16, 17-20,21-30, 31-40, 41 & Over
- Boys - 5 & Under, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17-18, 19-27, 28-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46 & Over