Gold Cup and State Qualifier
Thank you to all those that came out to Lone Star BMX this weekend for our Gold Cup and State Race Qualifier and for being patient with us during our technical issues.
We couldn't have done it without the Wylie, Robertson, Castillo, Ortega, Boleyn, and Miller family's from our board for the countless hours put in to get the track ready for this race and every other race.
Racing could not have been possible without our volunteers:
- Jeff and Justin Thuem in staging
- Dana Kroon running the gate for practice
- Jaime Cacciatore for controlling parking
- Kim Cacciatore for awards
- Ramirez Family, 1st Generation BMX, and Mike Sholiton for turn official
- Nate Singer for 30ft
- Jennifer Smith, Kristina Sinclair, Melissa Miley for finish line
- Melissa Miley for sign-ups
- Eric Watts for announcing
- Sechrist and Burnard family for last minute assistance getting the shack cleaned up
- Billy Ross for his continued support of the track and announcing
- All those that helped sweep and water to get the track ready.
Special thanks to Hojo for being out at the track every night last week working on the track and building shelves in the shack and also for filling in where ever needed during the weekend.
Thank you Driven Tires, 1st Generation BMX and DK bikes for donating to the 50/50 raffle. Larry Munson from Hotwheels BMX for the holeshot awards.
Thanks again to our wonderful sponsors Driven Tires, Mr Rooter, MJT designs, Cyberhorse, Redline Bicycles and Fly Racing.