HODAG BMX VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
Hodag BMX is always looking for new volunteers!
Volunteering at Hodag BMX can be very rewarding personally and financially.
- A great way to make your community a better place!
- Actively help grow the sport your rider loves!
- 50% off race fees when you volunteer, approximately $200 of savings per season.
- 15% off at local at local participating bike shops (for Active Volunteer Roster Members)
What’s asked of me if I volunteer?
- Sign up for a volunteer spot on the Hodag BMX "Signupgenius" site:
- Hodag BMX will never ask you to do more than you are able or willing!
- Have a Positive, “Can Do!” attitude
- more than 50% or 40 hours attendance at Hodag BMX events, work days and board meetings.
- Report to Track Operator pre-planned absences
- Help coordinate replacement volunteers if absent
I you are interested in helping out please contact Robbie Deede, Hodag BMX Track Operator, via phone (715) 600-3261, email (email@example.com, or at a local Hodag BMX event.