TODAY's race is CANCELLED! Due to the rainy conditions and forecast SATURDAY's race 10/21 has been cancelled. We have rescheduled this race for next Saturday, same place and same time. We'll keep you posted on the scheduled race for Sunday 10/22, depending on the weather. Thanks!!!