2017 Year end Rider and Volunteer Awards
It’s that time! With our track party around the corner, it’s time to nominate our awesome volunteers and riders for another outstanding season!!
Nominations happen now to JAN 4th. Do not post here-please forward all of your nominations (1 nomination per category per member) to email@example.com.
Voting will take place from JAN 5th to JAN 12th, 2018.
• Concession superhero (someone in concession always willing to lend a hand, jump in for any job and has aided in the success that concession has driven for the track in 2017)
• Dirt Bag (someone who is not afraid to get dirty, to pitch in and ensure the track is in top condition whether it’s a practice or a big race)
• Top mentor - junior (someone 18 or under who positively supports other riders in their growth and development on and/or off the track)
• Top mentor - senior (someone 19 or over who positively supports other riders in their growth and development on and/or off the track)
• Most improved male (the male rider whose capabilities have seen the most improvement between the 2016-2017 season)
• Most improved female (see above, swap male for female)
• Most inspirational male
• Most inspirational female
• Rider with style for miles male (male racer whose smooth riding keeps us most captivated on the bleachers)
• Rider with style for miles female (see above, swap male for female)
• Rider of the year for 2017
*executive members (Mike Galivan, Tom Galivan, Dave Murchison, Kathlyn Goodrum and Kristen Gallacher) are not eligible for nominations