Introduction to BMX Clinic #2 -
clinic is cancelled due to weather - will reschedule soon. Please check back or follow us on FB for more info
Our 2nd "Introduction to BMX" clinic will be Monday, April 24, 2017 6:30pm - 7:30pm - Weather Permitting.
Registration for the clinic will begin at 6pm.
This is the 2nd free Introduction clinic offered at SFBMX.
For any new first time participants at SFBMX, we will need you fill out trial membership paperwork before the clinic starts. Please plan to arrive early. Bike and Helmets required. Rider must wear long sleeves and have on pants.
*This clinic is for brand new riders, beginners and novice class riders. There will not be any free riding on the track during this clinic time for other riders. The track will be closed to others during the clinic. *
• Intro Clinic 2: Getting the Hang of It -
• Basic turn work.
• Bunny hopping and setting the foundation.
• Value of working “a straight at a time” (discuss track work with parents).
• Local BMX rules and programs / promote USA BMX programs.
• How a race works / reading moto sheets.