Sereve thunderstorm caused us to cancel at the last minute tonight. Tomorrow we are supposed to get another late afternoon thunderstorm so we will have to wait to see if we can race on Thursday 6/14/17. We will send out an SMS message to your phones if we can race tomorrow afternoon.