I'm a member of USA BMX... what's next?
Welcome to USA BMX! The premier bicycling sanction in the United States and Canada!
Your new membership gives you access to over 300 sanctioned tracks in the United States and Canada.
There are a few important things to do to maximize your membership.
1. Create a rider profile. Go to usabmx.com and click the login tab at the top left side of the page. Create your profile with an email and a password. This feature allows you to renew your membership and presign for major events like the State Championship finals and National events. There is a link in this section with detailed instructions.
2. Follow our Facebook page. We post events and notify of cancelled dates due to weather. This link is also available through our website at blackmountainbmx.com if you don't have this application.
3. The rider will receive a membership card in the mail. This card is like a social security card with the sanction, it needs to be presented every time you come to the track because your profile is contained in the bar code and makes signing up for local events easy. We encourage all parents to take a picture of the card and save it as a favorite on their phone if for some reason the card is misplaced. For those riders who travel between households please email firstname.lastname@example.org and order a 2nd card at no charge.
4. The rider/parent is responsible for keeping track of 1st place finishes. After 10 1st place wins the rider will advance to intermediate and receive a certificate. Keep track on your mobile phone or a calendar.
5. Get to know the riders and parents in your age group. Exchange contact information and reach out to each other when racing to ensure your rider has a class when they go to the track. 3 riders of the same age and classification (novice, intermediate, expert etc.) make a class...
6. Novice parents please stay with your rider in the staging area until they are confident of the process on their own. 8 and under parents may accompany their rider through the staging area up to the hill.
7. Please never hesitate to ask questions. Our staff is knowledgeable and willing to answer any questions no matter how big or small.
8. HAVE FUN! BMX is a family sport that will create unforgettable memories.