Registration & Fees
Registration and Fees
Registration--ONLINE Registration is strongly encouraged. Please click the Schedule tab for times and events. Look for the red PRE-SIGN link for specific event registration.
Online Registration Tutorial... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nMXwDBikKE
- When: Every Tuesday from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (Check back for COVID restriction policies; Pre-Reg may be required).
- Cost: $5.00
- ***Novice/New Riders*** We are offering a Novice/New Rider time slot from 5:30-6:30PM on Practice nights to help our newest members get more comfortable on the track.
- ***Balance Bike track will be open for practice from 5:30-8:30 on Practice nights, Balance Bike riders will get a couple of chances to get on the big track as a group. Check-in at Registration to find out when.
- When: Every Friday. (Check back often for COVID Updates). Online Presigns are ENCOURAGED see our Schedule for the link. In-person sign ups are 6:00-7:00PM. ALL registration closes at 7:00PM. Racing starts @ 7:45.
- ***Novice/New Riders*** We are offering a Novice/New Rider time slot from 5:30-6:30PM on Practice and Race nights to help our newest members get more comfortable on the track.
- ***Balance Bike track will be open for practice from 5:30-7:30 on Race Nights, Balance Bike riders practice on the big track from 7:30-7:40 and will have their race at the start of our race event.
- Single Point: $10 Class or Cruiser; Discounted Class and Cruiser Price of $15 in-person registration required for a discounted price; $5 for Open (requires racing in Class or Cruiser)
- Double Point: $25 Class or Cruiser; $50 for both Class and Cruiser