2016 Heartland BMX Novice Series
Welcome to the 2017 Heartland BMX Novice series. This program is intended to help new riders get started in the sport, and also to reward them for attendance over the year. Here is how it works.
1. There are 12 events from May to October. You must participate in 6 of those plus the finals on October 15th.
2. You are scored on attendance only. Your finishes during the events are not important.
3. You may participate in the series as long as you are a novice in the first Novice Series Race you sign up in. If you move up to the intermediate class thru the year, it will not effect your participation in the Novice Series.
4. If you have raced in 6 Novice Series Races and are racing in the Novice Series Finals on October 15th. You are eligible for the drawing and all of the prizes, including 2 DK Sprinter Bikes, A year Super Camp pass from Burlin Harris, A CCH Frame, Fly apparel, and more
5. Here are the dates for the 2017 Heartland BMX Novice Series.
June 14th, June 28th, July 12th, July 26th, Aug 9rd, Aug 23th, Sept 6th, Sept 20st, Oct 4st, And the finals on October 15th.
For more information contact Heartland BMX
4801 SW Shunga Dr.
Topeka, Ks 66604