2023 Individual Track Points Competition (10 Race Minimum)
2023 The Hill BMX Individual Track Points Competition
Beginning season 2024, you must list Elgin as your home track to qualify for track awards.
- Points will be scored for each race held during the posted track points season.
- Points will be awarded in the following categories, regardless of rider proficiency levels:
- Girl Cruiser
- 12 and Under Boys Cruiser
- 13 -30 Boys Cruiser
- 31 and Older Boys Cruiser
- Girls (all girls, regardless of proficiency)
- 5 and Under Boys
- Boys aged 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- 17-27 Boys
- 28 and Over Boys
- Points will be awarded based on main moto finish:
1st – 18 points 5th – 14 points
2nd – 17 points 6th – 13 points
3rd – 16 points 7th – 12 points
4th – 15 points 8th – 11 points
Any racer not making their main – 10 points
- The same amount of points are awarded for all proficiency levels (i.e. Novice, Inter, or Expert).
- The same amount of points are awarded for USABMX multiple district point races during the points season.
- A rider will age up to the next age group on his/her birthday, and will be classed for year-end awards at the age as of the last race day for track points that season.
- A rider must race in at least 10 races at The Hill in order to qualify for year-end awards.
- Year-end awards will be given to top rider per class, as defined in #2 above.
- In addition to class awards, the riders with the overall top ten total points for the season will be recognized as Top Ten for the track.
- The single rider with the overall highest point total will be recognized as the “Track Champion.” The award for this rider is free racing and practices at The Hill BMX for the entire following season, and a picture on the cover of the following year’s track schedule flyer.