USA BMX Rule Changes 2018
2018 USA BMX Rule Change Highlights
- Upper-age 20” classes have been remodeled to 17-20, 21-25, 26-35, 36-40, 41-45, 46-50, 51 & Over.
- Moto building in the “race manager” program will be re-worked to behave similarly to pre-2017 logic.
- NAG/NAT will now count your best EIGHT scores (instead of seven), plus the Grands. A MINIMUM of four national scores will be required to earn a NAG plate.
- Canadian NAT/NAG riders will be required to run a maple leaf sticker on their plate
- Striders will run on Friday and Saturday of each weekend.
- As of July 2018, all riders at USA BMX Nationals will be required to run “side plates,” ala UCI
- Trophy slips must be exchanged for a trophy or stamps at the event in which they are earned.
- If you pull out before the cutoff, you will be issued a refund, instead of a credit.
- No more 7-day membership.
Read more at http://www.bmxnews.com/2017/11/2018-usa-bmx-rule-changes/#gat5jlI6sdseaBe5.99