STRIDER RACING ON SATURDAY
PRACTICE ON TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
· Rider must be a USA BMX member (annual memberships start at $30)
· Parent (or Guardian) of rider must sign USA BMX membership waiver
· Parent must provide proof of age of rider
· Rider and one parent will receive an arm band to get on the track
· Parent may assist rider on start hill
· Parent can NOT follow child onto track during the race
· Rider should be able to ride track unassisted
· There are four (4) classes by age (2,3,4,5 Novice ONLY).
· A rider will race the age they are the day of the race. In the case of a multi-day event age group will be
based on the first day of the event.
· Takes two riders to make a class.
· Motos will run one age class at a time
· If only one rider in an age class, combine with next closest age
· Manufactured no pedal two wheel bike (no converted pedal bikes, no homemade bikes)
· 12” maximum tire diameter
· Properly fitted helmet which meets the United States Consumer Products Safety Commission (US CPSC)
helmet safety standards required.
· No slip on shoes or sandals (full toe coverage required)
· Long pants recommended or shorts with knee pads
· Long sleeve shirt recommended or short sleeves with elbow pads
· Gloves recommended
Find Strider events and see race videos, photos and results at
Strider Racing, Strider Cup, and Strider World Cup are trademarks of Strider Sports International, Inc.
and licensed to USA BMX.