Little Tykes Program
Our 2022 Little Tykes Race Program
- Open to any rider who is not yet ready to race on the full track
- Little Tykes are typically between 1 - 5 years of age
- Race on wheels – training wheels, 2 wheels, tricycle, balance bike, etc.
- If you don’t have your own wheels, we will lend you one of our Strider bikes
- Helmets are required. We have loaners if you need one.
- $2 race fee for the Little Tykes race
- Little Tykes race along a small section of the main track to help prepare them to move to the big track when they’re ready.
- Little Tykes kick off our regular races, starting at the posted race time (typically 6PM at weeknight races and 2PM on weekends)
- Racers will receive a ribbon, medal, or other award for their participation
- ALL Little Tykes must REGISTER for their race event. Little Tyke race registration will be accepted during all posted registration times.
- USA BMX requires ALL sanctioned-event participants to have an active membership. The USA BMX Balance Bike Membership is available at the Registration Trailer and is $30 for 12 months. Riders may upgrade to the full USA BMX membership at any time during the 12 months for a $35 charge. (Full membership = $60) A ONE-DAY membership may be used ONE TIME for a rider to “test” his/her interest in the sport, after which the Balance Bike membership must be purchased to continue participating. One day memberships can be filled out by clicking here.