About Crow River BMX
Crow River BMX
3150 Lander Avenue North
St Michael, MN 55376 - 9633
Crow River BMX is a volunteer-operated 501(c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing a fun competitive sport in which the entire family can participate in. We proudly hold USABMX-sanctioned races. Bicycle Motocross (BMX) is a sport for the whole family. Athletes between the ages of five and 65 regularly compete on the national circuit through USABMX. BMX racing is clean, exciting fun that whole families can get involved in, whether it be as a racer, spectator, pit crew, or track volunteer. Races are organized according to age groups and skill levels so everyone gets the opportunity to compete on a fair and competitive basis. BMX racing is an exciting Olympic sport where athletes race bicycles on a course a quarter mile in length
with several obstacles and turns. Everyone competes at their own age and proficiency level.
Crow River BMX offers:
- BMX skills development
- A sport all ages can participate in
- An atmosphere of good sportsmanship
- Competition on a local, State, Regional, and National level
- A fun family environment
Our track operates thanks to the hard work of our volunteers and families, along with the support of our local sponsors.
Our volunteers are responsible for:
- Track Operations: Registration, Concessions, Gates, Announcements, Race, Safety Crew,
- Grounds Maintenance, Track Maintenance, Marketing, and more….
- Forming the Board of Directors, which guides the business plan and financial operations of the