Every Wednesday* our coaches host a New Rider Orientation from 6-7pm, this is a perfect opportunity to learn more and give it a shot! This event is FREE and open to all ages! Riders/Guardians must complete this free trial membership form beforehand: https://form.jotform.com/231224407665150
We do have loaner bikes and helmets available, but please come dressed in long sleeves/pants/close-toed shoes.
*Schedules are subject to change, always check our Facebook for immediate updates.
What makes Burlington BMX different from other sports?
Costs LESS than traditional team sports:
- Pedal Bikes: $80 yearly USABMX membership, $5 practices, $10 races
- Balance Bikes: $40 yearly USABMX membership, Free practices, $5 races
- FREE spectating for the whole family
- No obligation to purchase uniform and apparel packages
- Many affordable starter bikes available
Fun for the ENTIRE FAMILY!
- There are no age limits, our riders span from 2 year old balance bikers, to grandparents!
- Races are divided into ages, male/female, and proficiency levels
Ability to travel, but no obligation to do so!
- BMX races are held all across the state, and even all across the country!
- Neighboring tracks in North Carolina include, Raleigh, Clemmons, and Charlotte.
- Your USABMX membership allows you to visit all other sanctioned tracks, no additional membership needed.
And remember, "No one sits on the bench in BMX!"
First Timers Free One-Day Trial: https://form.jotform.com/231224407665150
You can purchase a full year membership or convert your trial membership to a full membership here: https://www.usabmx.com and select "GET A MEMBERSHIP" at the top of the page
More Pricing Information: https://www.usabmx.com/tracks/1441/pages/2408