Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What's Your Schedule?
- Our schedule rarely changes due to Mother Nature, in the unlikely event we have to cancel we put out a post on social media as soon as a decision has been made. You can view our full schedule here: rumriverbmx.com/calendar
How much is racing and practice?
We are currently under winter pricing:
- Practice $12.00
- Racing $17.00 class/cruiser, $12.00 opens/balance bike
A current USABMX Membership is required to practice or race. We offer a one-day membership (one time use only) to individuals that have not ridden at a USABMX sanctioned track previously.
How do I sign up for clinics/lessons?
- Head to our Clinic Information Page to view what lessons we have coming up, times/cost, and how to register.
How can I help?
- First, THANK YOU! Second, stop by the registration or concessions counter, or see any board member for info on how to help. You can also email Bill, our volunteer coordinator, at [email protected]
Where can I find our info about my points or nationals?
- Visit USA BMX Points Section for all this info.
I'm a new rider and would like some information. Can you help me?
- We sure can! Visit the registration counter at the track or our Getting Started page. We'd love to talk to you more about this, it's easier to do in person so we can give you all the details.
I don't have a bike or helmet. Can you help?
- We have rental bikes and loaner helmets available. We charge $3 for bike rentals, to keep up on maintenance. Long sleeves, long pants, and close-toe shoes are required.