Gold Cup Update
I hate posting this but I want to get it out there. We got hit pretty good last night with the rain and it looks like we have the rain in the forecast for this coming weekend even though it seems to change daily. We will make a final decision whether or not to go forward with the Gold Cup on Thursday. We want to run a great race and will not race in the mud or rain. Please keep in mind we do have plan B if we must postpone our race. We hope you all understand. Thank you Tammy and the Bellflower Crew.