Try Woodland BMX For Free
NOW ONLINE! TRY WOODLAND BMX - 1-DAY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP FORM
JOIN ANYTIME AT ANY RACE ALL YEAR LONG
NEW OPTION - Sign Up Online:
- Go to the Form: https://www.usabmx.com/trial
- Complete the information requested:
- Date - the date you plan to visit, or the current date
- Track - Select RI - Woodland BMX
- Complete the remaining Rider Information and Release Signoffs
Bring your Bike:
- ANY bike you are comfortable with on the track will work -- a first-timer would be placed in the Novice class for the day, those with larger wheels measuring 22.5" or larger may also enter in the Cruiser class
- Make sure all bolts are tight - especially your axle and stem bolts
- Remove any freestyle-type axle pegs
- Reflectors and brackets, as well as kickstands, and chain guards must be removed for safety purposes
Required clothing and safety equipment:
- Cycling helmet - full face is recommended, and MX helmets are permitted as well
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants or jeans - or shorts if worn together with a suitable knee-shin guard combo
- Close-toed shoe - skateboard style or BMX-specific "flat" shoes are suggested
BMX racing is open to any boy or girl, man or woman, kid, mom, or dad who can ride a bike – ages 2 – 92. At WOODLAND BMX, the racing season typically runs from early April into November, as weather permits. We typically race on Saturdays throughout the full season, we plan to have have Weekday Night Racing this Summer as well! We also hold weekly practice every Wednesday evening and other events including clinic opportunities. Spectating is always free at local our races. Join us and check it out.
WOODLAND BMX is officially sanctioned by USA BMX, the American Bicycle Association. Each rider is permitted one free trial race or practice. After that, you must purchase a USA BMX membership to continue to practice, racing or to participate in a clinic. Initial and renewal memberships are available at all WOODLAND BMX Events. You can also the access the USA BMX application online -- be sure to select WOODLAND BMX as your local track and don't forget to bring the 8-digit membership number with the 4-digit code so we can get you set up on the track right away!
Q: Can I ride the track when there is no BMX Event scheduled?
A: Sorry, no you can't ride the track here at Woodland BMX unless we are open for practice, racing, clinics or other special events and you are registered for the event. During USA BMX sanctioned events, the track is open only to riders holding a current USA BMX full membership or a One-Day Trial Membership.
Q: Can I try a practice or race before committing to membership?
A: Yes! That is why this One-Day Trial Membership exist. It gives new riders the chance to try out racing (or gate practice) before purchasing an annual USA BMX Membership.
Q: How do I sign up?
A: Complete the form using the instructions at the top of this page and bring the information provided (member # and code, etc.) to the registration window during a sanctioned event to use your One-Day Trial Membership. You can also come straight to the track to provide the information needed to set up your membership.
Click here to view our calendar of our scheduled USABMX sanctioned events. COME ON OUT and RACE!!