As we entered into Phase III and the increased capacity of gatherings from 50 to 250 people, we were ery excited about getting back to racing last week.  
However, as we were discussing plans for our SQR with the city, we were informed that with the recent regional spikes in cases over the past few days, the city of Hampton is taking a more conservative approach.  In hopes of minimizing the spread of the virus, the max gathering capacity will go back to 50 until further notice.  This means we will not be able to resume racing at this time.  Gate practice will continue and Beginner Clinics will start back up gain. 
With that said, we are left with no choice but to postpone our SQR event.  We would hate to pretend it's still going to happen and have everyone make (vacation, work, family schedules) to attend and cancel at the last minute.  
Please stay safe everyone and support the tracks that are able to race!