With the rest of this weeks forecast looking really wet we're going to try and have gate practice tonight from 6:30-8:30pm.

Track isn't to bad off, it was soft at 9am but this sun and warmer temps should dry it up by this evening. Could use help to fill in a rut if anyone can get there earlier, if not, we'll just ride around it .