Milton BMX Covid Race Day Guidelines
Milton is finally open for racing!!! Racing will take place Sundays, starting at 10:00 AM. Our number one priority is the safety of all riders, guardians, and volunteers. We will be following all regulations and directives issued by the Province of Ontario and the Town of Milton. We are approved to open under strict guidelines. Failure to follow or enforce these guidelines will result in Milton BMX being forced to suspend racing.
REGISTRATION FOR RACING *IMPORTANT TO READ*
REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE ONLY. The link to register will be posted along with our weekly practice schedule via Facebook (On Sundays of each week). Registration will close Saturday’s at 8:00 AM. There will be NO late registrations, refunds or transfers after this time.
Due to physical distancing guidelines, motos will be posted online only. Shortly after registration closes, we will have a post indicating motos are up for viewing. Please check to make sure all your information is correct, especially your registration and plate numbers. Please notify us of any corrections immediately via email at email@example.com. Moto’s will be final as of 12:00 PM Saturday. Due to motos not being posted (to prevent crowds) please recheck and record your Moto and gate numbers along with what time slot you will be scheduled in. There will be NO moto corrections the day of the race.
Due to crowd restrictions, we will be implementing block style racing. Your block will be assigned when motos are posted.
Warm up 10:00 AM – 10:45 AM
Racing starts at 11:00AM
Warm up 12:00 – 12:45
Racing starts at 1:00
Important to note: Block Two riders: Please only come to the track for 12pm and no earlier. We are preventing crowds in the parking lot in accordance to our restriction mandates.
- We are restricted to 100 spectators. To reduce the number of people at the track, we ask each racer to only bring one non-racing family member with them.
- At this time, we are closed to the general public.
- Physical distancing is required while on the track grounds.
- Races will be operated with the 2 moto transfer system. If your unfamiliar with this, please watch the new rider video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMKMXMmhGmw
- Riders must have all gear and helmets on when entering staging.
- We ask that guardians of any young racer requiring assistance through staging and at the gate, wear masks while doing so.
- There will be No Loaner Helmets - please make sure you come prepared to Race.
- At this time there will be NO Concessions so remember to bring your own snacks and water.
- We need volunteers to assist with Staging, Gate, berms and scoring. Please see us at the track if your able to help out.
Thank you for everyone's patience while we have been working to get back on the track!!