Learn to Race Summer Session 2019
LEARN TO RACE - The registration deadline for the summer session of the Learn to Race BMX program has been extended. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT.
This program is ideal for beginners of all ages. No previous experience or equipment required. Participants will learn the basics of BMX racing in a safe, fun and low-pressure environment. The goal of the program is to provide first time riders with the skills and confidence to start BMX racing. The program consists of five two-hour clinics where riders will learn skills such as navigating obstacles and how to ride a berm. Once participants have completed the five clinics they will race five local races against other beginners. Bikes and helmets are provided.
Included in the program:
• Five Clinics
• Five Races (with Race Day Mentor)
• Ten Helmet and Bike Rentals
• BMX Canada License (valid at over 300 tracks)
• Milton BMX Jersey
• 10 issue of Pull Magazine
• Backpack for Program Graduates
$159 (non refundable)
This program is only open to beginners.
This program is suitable for all ages (including parents).
Location: Milton BMX Track, Drumquin Park, 185 Britannia Rd, Milton, ON L9T 7G6
Summer Session - Deadline for registration is EXTENDED
• Monday June 24, 6:00 pm – Orientation & equipment sizing.
• Monday July 8, 6:00 pm – Clinic
• Monday July 15, 6:00 pm – Clinic
• Monday July 22, 6:00 pm – Clinic
• Monday July 29, 6:00 pm – Clinic
• Thursday Aug 8, 6:00 pm – Clinic (Mentored Race)
POSSIBLE RAIN DATES
• Saturday July 13, 10:00 am
• Saturday July 20 1, 10:00 am
• Saturday July 27, 10:00 pm
• Saturday Aug 3, 10:00 am
• Sunday Aug 11, 10:00 am