Due to the overnight rain and the ominous forecast for this morning we are cancelling today’s race. 

If you have one open stamp for your hoodie series left for Drake Well we are extending the deadline to next week for Drake Well only.  The race on September 20, will count toward the series completion.  All cards must be turned in that day as well as parent/family orders as well.

If you would like to order a hoodie as a non-riding parent or family member please message Kelly MacDonald directly.