Practicing / Racing Policy during COVID-19
By signing up for a practice/race slot you are agreeing to the following rules/regulations. If you do not agee, do not sign up. If you do not follow the rules, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given. You must have a valid current USABMX membership.
1. Cost is $6 for practice or racing. No trading spots.
2. A temperature scan is required upon entry. Anyone over 100.4 will not be allowed to enter. If you do not feel well, stay home.
3. There is absolutely no hanging out and must keep 6' distance from others at all times.
4. Full face helmets are required or face mask/covering must be worn at all times.
5. Spectators MUST social distance and/or wear face mask/coverings recommended by the CDC & Hillsborough County.
6. No rental equipment available. This includes bikes, helemets, & tools.
7. Concession will be closed until further notice.
8. All membership must be current & in good standing with USABMX.
We cannot process new or renewal memberships. Go to USABMX.com
9. Payment is due when time spot is selected.
10. if you do not specify RACE on sign up, you will be entered as practice only. (Cruiser class! please enter "Race: Cruiser")
Have questions, please ASK before you sign up! email@example.com
PREREGISTRATION IS REQUIRED & MUST BE DONE ONLINE:
Friday Practice 6-7:30 pm, Race ASAP
Registration closes at 2 pm Friday
Sunday Practice 2-3:30 pm, Race ASAP
Registration closes at 12 noon Sunday
On behalf of the Board of Directors, please take care of yourself and your loved ones!