Practicing / Racing Policy during COVID-19
By signing up for a practice/race slot you are agreeing to the following rules/regulations. If you do not agee, do not sign up. If you do not follow the rules, you will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given. You must have a valid current USABMX membership.
1. If you do not feel well, as always, please stay home.
2. Cost is $6 for practice or racing.
3. Social distantancing is recommended whenever possible.
4. Full face helmets are required or face mask/covering is recommended.
5. Spectators are highly encouraged to social distance and/or wear face mask/coverings recommended by the CDC & Hillsborough County.
6. Online registration is recommened: https://tampa-bmx-raceway-inc.square.site
7. Concession will will have drinks & prepackaged snacks only.
8. All membership must be current & in good standing with USABMX.
Memberships can be purchased/renewed at USABMX.com
9. Registration windown is open for 1 hour and you must have your USABMX membership.
10. If you do not specify RACE on sign up, you will be entered as practice only.
Have questions, please ASK before you sign up! firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday Practice 6-7:30 pm, Race ASAP
Sunday Practice 2-3:30 pm, Race ASAP
On behalf of the Board of Directors, please take care of yourself and your loved ones!