2023 Practice and Race Prices & General Information
Just a friendly reminder...You MUST have a current and active USA BMX membership to participate in sanctioned, scheduled races, gate practices or clinics at South Park BMX. This is a requirement and USA BMX policy due to insurance regulations. Please, please be sure to bring either your current membership card with you and/or proof of new/temporary membership and/or renewal. You may purchase a membership at the track or on-line (https://www.usabmx.com/site/sections/29).
- Practice - most Monday evenings - Registration is ON-LINE ONLY prior to 6:00 PM
- Practice Fee is $5 per rider per night for all riders
- Strider Riders are FREE!
- Racing - most Wednesday and some Saturday nights - Registration is ON-LINE ONLY prior to 5:30 PM. Gate practice is from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Racing ASAP after.
- Race Fee is $12 per rider per class
- Strider Riders are $5 and receive an award (ribbon, medal or trophy)
Please note that every rider MUST show proof of membership at race sign-up. Proof constitutes a current membership card or a renewal receipt. The Sanction makes every attempt to issue a renewal notice to riders prior to their membership expiration. It is ultimately the rider and parent’s responsibility to keep all memberships current. Any points earned on an expired membership may be forfeited, as there is no grace period.
Memberships Prices and Savings!!!
- One Day Memberships – FREE
- Balance Bike -- $40 Annual and includes FREE practice at South Park BMX
- Annual Full Membership - $80(first family member, discounts for multiples)
- Annual Gold Membership - $350
**Memberships must be current through December 15th to earn year-end rankings and awards**
USA BMX Memberships - Every rider practicing or competing on any sanctioned track must obtain a membership prior to riding on the track. Memberships can be purchased at the track. Be sure to indicate and credit South Park BMX #1869 as your home track.
There are six types of memberships available, which are as follows:
One-day membership (FREE + any local race/practice fee) - For the new rider to have a chance to experience the sport prior to purchasing a membership below. This membership is for one day of use only and is not transferable or reusable. This membership allows riders to participate in a practice or a single-points race only. No points are earned.
Balance Bike - $40 (annual) includes FREE Practices at SPBMX (excluding multi-point races) - For the young toddler rider (5 years of age or younger). Must ride a balance bike style bike. No points are earned. Receives an official membership card and is convertible within one year to a full (annual) member for $45 conversion fee and original membership expiration date.
Full Memberships (New and Renewals) - $80 - Annual memberships valid at any sanctioned USABMX track • Official membership card • Subscription to PULL magazine • Annual tracking of points for all races • Official Rulebook, and new rider bag (can be picked up at South Park BMX Registration Building). $10 family discount for second ($70) and third ($60) family members.
Gold Membership - $350 - Full Membership plus many additional benefits including
- Official Gold Membership Card
- First class subscription to PULL Magazine
- One (1) free open class entry at any National event at the time of purchase or renewal
- One (1) “free” open class entry at any National event after racing ten (10) nationals per calendar year (limit 1 per year)
- One (1) “free” open class entry at any National event after racing 20 single point local races per calendar year (limit 1 per year)
- Spot Insurance coverage for the year
- Unlimited timing at all USA BMX national events (transponder not included)
- Free entry to National BMX Hall of Fame Museum
Please note: No membership under any circumstance is transferable or refundable. All members must submit valid proof of date of birth within 30 days of membership purchase. Acceptable forms of proof of date of birth would be a photocopy of a government issued Birth Certificate or a photocopy of a Government Travel Passport document recognized by the U.S. Government for International Travel. The document must not be expired and contain the date of birth and member’s name as part of the document. Members renewing an existing valid membership, or one that has expired in the past 90 days, do not need to provide proof of date of birth as part of their renewal process, if they have provided proof of date of birth to the Sanction in the past. The Sanction reserves the right to request proof of date of birth for any member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the membership department - [email protected].