Every rider practicing or competing on any sanctioned track must obtain a membership prior to riding on the track. Memberships can be purchased at the track or on line at usabmx.com.
a. One Day Trial Membership -
- For the new rider to have a chance to experience the sport prior to joining with one of the memberships below.
- This membership is for one day of use only and is not transferable or reusable.
- This membership allows riders to participate in a practice or a single-points race only.
b. 30 Day Trial Membership
- • Valid at any sanctioned track.
- • For practice and single-point races only
- • May convert to a full (annual) member, with a conversion fee.
c. Balance Bike (annual) -
- Balance Bike is an open, non-pointed class formed with riders under age 5 riding push bicycles without pedals.
- This class will form with 2 or more riders. On occasion, if the need arises, Balance Bike may be offered to riders over the age of 5 with special needs who have an Individualized Education Plan or Individualized Service Plan.
- • Official membership card
- • Balance Bike style bikes
- • No points will be awarded
- • Convertible to a full membership, with a conversion fee. Balance Bike memberships which are converted to a full membership will retain the original membership expiration date or get a minimum of 6 months of full membership (whichever is greater).
d. Full (annual)- Valid at any sanctioned event
- • Official membership card • Subscription to PULL magazine (first family member only)
- • Annual tracking of points at all races
NO MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED DAYS
Race For Life - June 12, 2021
Bob Warnicke Scholarship Race - August 14, 2021