Make a Donation to COBRA BMX
There are many ways that you can support COBRA BMX, some without doing anything more than you are doing today!
- Sign up at Kroger Community Rewards @ http://krogercommunityrewards.com (we are organization # 66208) and a portion of your purchase will be given to COBRA BMX whenever you use your Kroger Plus Card.
- Use this link when shoping at Amazon https://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-1329654
- Share our donation/sponsorship letter with your local business contacts
OR, use the Donate Button below to make a donation to us via PayPal! (COBRA BMX is a registered 501(c)3 organization as defined by IRS Tax Codes)
Wish List Items
- Asphalt sponsor willing to help repair our berms
- Security system
- Volunteers, volunteers, volunteers!!
- Anyone who has a specific trade as in painters to freshen up the starting hill and announcing tower. electricians, carpenters that can build a scoring booth for our new finish line. welders to help repair / secure our Conex container, Landscaper to beautify our starting hill a little.
- Anyone who enjoys building a network of relationships and using thier skills and/or social media to support fundraising, sponsorsphips, donation of raffle prizes and/or recruiting new members
- Landscaping equipment (doesn't have to be new, could be something you no longer need: weed eater, blower, wheel barrel, etc.)
- Walkie-talkies to communicate with volunteers during the race
- Long range wireless router (to connect multiple devices for registration\scoring etc)
- Additional laptop for registration
- Gift cards to grocery stores for concessions items, Lowe's, etc.