Sign Up to Volunteer
COBRA BMX VOLUNTEER SIGN UP INFORMATION
COBRA BMX relies on volunteers to operate our race day events. We are in constant need of volunteers like you to ensure a safe and memorable race day experience for our riders and their friends and family.
Sign up now using the button below:
- Stagers (2) - This position helps our riders get lined up correctly for their race. We need 1 stager at the bottom of the starting hill (this position makes sure that the riders in the upcoming races are present and lined up in the correct lane according to the 'Staging Sheets') and 1 stager at the top of the hill (this position maintains control on the hill to ensure riders in the gate can hear the starting cadence. It's also the last check to ensure all riders are present for their race and in the correct gate)
- Scorers (2) - These positions are located at the finish line and are responsible for capturing where riders finish (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc) Multiple scorers are used to ensure all racers receive the finish they earned....more eyes makes that easier!
- Concessions (2) - These positions play a critical role in our race day experience.....Who doesn't want snacks!!
- Trophy Distribution - This position will pass out trophies based on the Scorer sheets (if you can count to 3, this one is a piece of cake! ....not to mention everyone who comes to the window is SUPER EXCITED to see you!)
- Corner Marshalls (4) - Corner Marshalls are located in each of our turns. The Corner Marshalls are there to assist downed riders and broom or rake the track as needed to remove debris or smooth out rough spots in the track.
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the button below to see our SignUp on SignUp.com
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can sign you up manually.