Clinics / Coaching Program
Intro to BMX Clinics- All new USABMX Members will receive two FREE intro clinics with a paid full yr membership.
We hold these every other Saturday prior to racing.
PLEASE PRE-Register FOR ALL CLINICS.
What The Clinic Schedule Looks Like
The New Rider Clinics will be based on the following:
• Intro Clinic 1: The Basics
• Basic pedaling / pedals level work on the street.
• Balancing on the gate.
• Intro to the track, obstacle names, basic pumping.
• Bike fit and maintenance (involve local bike shop).
• Safety equipment, and proper fit (involve local bike shop).
• Intro Clinic 2: Getting the Hang of It
• Basic turn work.
• Bunny hopping and setting the foundation.
• Value of working “a straight at a time” (discuss track work with
• Local BMX rules and programs / promote USA BMX programs.
• How a race works / reading moto sheets.
Skills Clinics will be as follows:
Each clinic is roughly one hour in length.
• Gate Starts
• Pack Skills.
• Using the Track for Training.
• Basic Training for BMX.
• Calisthenics for Youth.
Skill Clinic Packages may be purchased. Please reserve a spot in each clinic. Thank You