2021 USA BMX East Coast National - LOGISTICS & DETAILS
Last update: 08/01/2021
Please familiarize yourself with the details and guidelines below. Pre-registration for Thursday Paid Practice and/or any clinic is available via the schedule at novabmx.org or via the pre-registration links below. As more information is available, we will continue to update this thread so please stay tuned and come back often!
We have several volunteer opportunities for this year’s National. Please see the volunteer registration link below for how you can help out -- everyone who volunteers a minimum of six (6) hours will receive a complimentary parking pass for the weekend ($25 value) as well as an entry in our volunteer raffle!
Please use the below Sign-Up Genius link to book your volunteer hours. Please help us make the 2021 East Coast Nationals the best experience possible.
- Parking passes are available for purchase Thursday during Practice or at any one of the 2 designated parking stations--Friday through Sunday. All parking is general parking, except for a limited amount of volunteer parking. CASH ONLY!
- Car/Truck parking $10/day or $25 for the weekend
- Car/Truck pulling a single axel trailer $20/day or $50 for the weekend
- Parking stickers MUST be affixed visibly in your vehicle or you may be towed at your own risk and expense.
- There are 2 designated parking stations to purchase passes, after which you will be directed to designated parking areas.
- No overnight parking is available, except for single-axel trailers and RVs parked in the designated camping areas. All other cars must leave the parking area at the end of each day.
- Friendly reminder: Please be respectful when parking. If you are not parked in a designated area, do not have an appropriate parking sticker displayed, or are blocking someone in, you may be asked to moved or will be towed.
PIT SPOTS / CANOPIES
Vendors and Factory Teams may begin setting up at Thursday, August 11 at 9 AM. ALL others may set up after 4 PM. These protocols are set forth by USABMX. Refer to attached maps for locations of team pits.
THURSDAY PRACTICE SCHEDULE (hosted by local track)
- Practice Schedule
- Practice #1: 11AM – 2 PM | $10 per rider
- BMX Clinic: 2:30 - 4:30 PM | See details below
- Practice #2: 5:30 – 8:30 PM | $10 per rider
- Registration for practice will be on-line via links available at https://www.usabmx.com/tracks/1891/events/schedule?mode=calendar
- All pre-signs need to check in at a designated table to receive your wrist band prior to practice.
- Anyone without the appropriate wrist band will be asked to leave.
- Join Vet Pro and Coach Kevin Caccavale of Fox Hunt Racing and TBone BMX for a skills tune-up before the national.
- Time: Thursday, August 12 | 2:30 – 4:30pm | $50 per rider
- Registration here: https://checkout.square.site/buy/XZ64EPUF3ZEARQ3MGI2X6FFT
- All camping was reserved by pre-registration and reservations are FULL.
- If you are not pre-registered, you will be turned away. No overnight parking/camping is available outside of the pre-registered camping area.
- Arrival time for camping is after 5pm on Wednesday, August 11.
- There are designated camping areas for RVs; no tent camping permitted. Camping areas and parking lots will be monitored and any camper that is not registered or with signage visible, you will be asked to leave.
- If you wish to camp together, you need to arrive together. There will be no saving spots.
- An email will be sent out to all that are registered prior to the event with detailed camping instructions. If you have any questions concerning camping, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Concessions will be open at the following times:
- Thursday, August 12: 11 AM – 8:30 PM
- Friday, August 13: 12:00 PM – End of race
- Saturday, August 14: 8:00 AM – End of race
- Sunday, August 15: 7:30 AM – End of race
- The concession stand accepts cash and cards with a $5 minimum purchase.
- There will also be multiple food trucks available to purchase lunch and dinner.