Naples BMX is an all-volunteer non-profit 501(c)3 organization. We rely on volunteers who dedicate their time and help before and during our events. Without our volunteers there would be no Naples BMX.
Want to keep busy while your child or family member rides or races? Send us a message or stop by registration and ask how you can help. We'd love to get you involved at whatever level you're comfortable with. We are always looking for volunteers to step up and make our races possible. Without them we could not survive.
Volunteering of course is not a requirement but can be a very rewarding experience for you, your children, racers, family members, and even spectators.
Listed below are some volunteer examples of how you can help out at Naples BMX, your participation will help preserve this fine race facility. There are so many things that anyone can do to help.
- pick up trash on property and parking lot
- provide a neighborhood watch around the track and report anything suspicious
- sign up to help with concessions (set up, serve, or cleanup)
- help new parents out, show them around and answer any questions they might have
- donate time, money, or concessions such as cases of water, gatorades, canned drinks, etc.
- pitch in on landscaping and track maintance days