State Championship Qualifier Race 9/9 - County Fair BMX Promos 9/7-9/8
This post is for our State Championship Qualifier Race -
Please be sure to sign up for our other communications services for updates:
Text Service: https://www.rainedout.net/team_page.php?a=0e3b5221320d5a50a1fb
Email Subscription: email@example.com
This is the basic RACE SCHEDULE information:
State Race Double
Registration Start: 10:00 AM
Registration End: 11:45 AM
Race Time: ASAP
Type: State Race
Fee: $25.00 USD
ONLINE PRESIGNS are available at www.bikereg.com/vmp-bmx-scr-2018!!
As always, you can also sign up for the races at THE Track during the SIGN UP times
FRIDAY, Sep 7 - Evening Track and Site Prep
All skills are welcome! Bikes are welcome as well!
FULL BATH HOUSE access and OVERNIGHT CAMPING AVAILABLE
If you plan to arrive Friday and Stay Overnight, please arrive no later than 7pm or contact us to make gate and overnight security arrangements (email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 804-301-5059)
Bring your Tent, Pop-up, RV, Pickup, or just a blanket and enjoy some time under the BIG SKIES of Dinwiddie County
- CAMPFIRES are PERMITTED - 'Boy Scout' style - well-managed, safe (water bucket nearby, etc.), controlled, leave no trace - there are barrels to use as well and plenty of wood available to scavenge on site
If you need or want to stay Sunday Night, please let us know and we will do our best to work something out.
NO PARKING FEES or CAMPING FEES THIS WEEKEND
Donations for the Race for Life are encouraged as you are able. Please also support our Vendors, Sponsors, and Raffles.
We a 50-50 Raffle with TICKETS FOR SALE Before the Race and During the Qualifying Rounds - One WINNING TICKET will be drawn just before MAIN EVENTS - the WINNER MUST BE PRESENT and RESPOND WHEN CALLED - WINNER WILL RECEIVE 50% of the TOTAL COLLECTED in CASH. We are also collecting for the 2018 RACE for LIFE, so THE Track will contribute the REMAINING 50% EACH DAY to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in the name of a DESIGNATED RACER.
SUNDAY, Sep 9 Detailed Schedule
The Race Event for Sunday is the USA BMX State Champiobnship Race Double Point Qualifier
- ALL Racers in Novice, Intermediate, Expert, Cruiser, Girl, and Girl Cruiser must be currently registered USA BMX Members with the Full (Annual) license (unexpired) - We have REGISTRATION FORMS available AT THE EVENT during Signup Times and can RENEW or SIGN UP NEW Members
- OPEN and STRIDER Racers MUST HAVE Either a current USA BMX License or sign the ONE DAY License form available at Registration
8-9am is the beginning of Rider and Spectator Arrival and Setup
9-10am is the Final Prep and Setup as well as Vendor and Volunteer Arrival time
10-11:45am Race Signups at the RED REGISTRATION Building near the FINISH LINE and Gate Practice (Wristbands Required)
- $25 Entry for Novice, Intermediate, Expert, Cruiser, Girl, Girl Cruiser - State Championship Race Trophy Awards (1-3)
- $10 Entry for Open (Team Sheet Eligible) - VMP Medallion Award
- $10 Entry for Strider - Trophy Awards
11:45-NOON Opening Ceremonies
NOON-3:30pm Racing and Awards Presentation
State Championship Race Trophies are Presented near the red Registration Building after the scores are passed to the Registration Area volunteers. We have a three-tier PODIUM available for you to pose and take pictures as you like.
3:30-6pm Cleanup and Departure
6pm GATES LOCKED