Track Rules & Fees
*A reminder that Indy Cycloplex BMX is a smoke-free and dog-free facility!*
- Track Hours: Open only during scheduled practices and races
- Full schedule can be found at indycycloplex.com/bmx
- Cancellations or Delays: will be posted on the Indy Cycloplex BMX Facebook page ASAP.
- Full schedule of programming clinics presented by Robinson Fitness - details at indycycloplex.com/bmx
- Rental bikes and helmets available - first come, first served! Bikes by FREEAGENT BMX (Speedway, Speedway Expert, Speedway Junior, Speedway Mini)
- Helmets are required of everyone at all times.
- Long sleeve shirts and long pants are required for riding, or elbow and knee pads with appropriate coverage.
- Bikes - no pegs, kickstands, or reflectors. Knobby tires are discouraged.
- No smoking is allowed inside the track fenced area.
- No alcohol or drugs will be permitted at any time. If you are inebriated, you will be asked to leave immediately!
Track Fee Schedule
Gate Practice: $10
Rental bike: $5
Local Race (Single Point) :$15 per entry
Special event (double points, etc): $25-30 per entry