Madtown BMX Modified Practice Information
In accordance with local and state guidelines, Madtown BMX will be opening for modified practices with strict limitations.
We will be offering 1 hour practice sessions during several time slots on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. There will be a 25 person limit within our gated property, including our track volunteers. If you need to be with your rider, you will need to pay for a spot. If your rider needs assistance in the gate or on the track, these practices are not appropriate. Riders with a current USA BMX membership must register via Appointy; sign-ups will close 1 hour prior to practice time. No walk-ins will be allowed. We will be running practices with limited volunteers. At the end of your session, please vacate the property promptly so our volunteers can properly sanitize and prepare for the next session. Handwashing stations and sanitizer will be available.
Cost: $10 per session
Practice Days & Times:
Tuesdays, 5-8 pm
Wednesdays, 5-8 pm
Fridays, 5-8 pm
Rules & Guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Everyone must maintain 6-ft social distancing (volunteers, riders, spectators)
- No cash transactions. All membership renewals & practice registrations will be online.
- Riders must pre-register via Appointy and check-in upon arrival at the track.
- All riders must enter the gated property through the South gate and exit through the North gate.
- All riders must have current USA BMX membership.
- No spectators will be allowed in the gated property. Spectators can stay in/by their car, or in our designated spectator areas.
- Riders should arrive ready to ride.
- All riders must use their own equipment; no loaner bikes or helmets will be available.
- Only four gates will be operating during practice (2-4-6-8) to maintain social distancing.
- Riders may not stop on the track or congregate in staging or at the finish line.
- Bleachers and tables are off-limits; please bring your own chair.
- Clean up your own trash and take all belongings with you.
- Face masks are highly encouraged for spectators and riders when not wearing helmets.
The Snack Shack and Shred Shred will be CLOSED during these modified practice times. Bring your own water bottle.
Rules and amendments are subject to change. Other rules may be posted on-site. Our number one priority is to ensure a safe, healthy environment for our volunteers, riders and community. Failure to comply with the above may result in removal from the premises without refund.