Race For Life 8/28/22
Our annual Race for Life is scheduled for Sunday, August 28, 2022. This is a double points race that is open to everyone, no membership is required. The race fee is $20 and the signup time is from 10-11 am.
Help our track reach our goal of $2000 raised for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Donation envelopes are available at signups. These donation envelopes need to be turned in on 8/28/22 so the rider will get credit toward the awards.
Riders can also make a profile to have donations made online.
Follow the directions below to set up your personalized Rider Fundraising Page to accept donations online:
1. Go online to: USABMXRFL.org
2. Click the red button that says “RIDERS: JOIN TRACK PAGE”
3. Type in your home BMX track in the search bar and select your track name
4. Click “Create An Account”
5. Create your account by using your email address & password or Facebook account
6. Complete your profile creation by setting your fundraising goal, page headline, short URL, and upload your photo
7. Complete the Member Questionnaire with the rider’s information who will be fundraising*