1. Our state race will be rescheduled. Currently we are listed as racing on June 20, but that will not be happening. We will post the update as soon as a new date is selected.
2. Our season will continue to be on hold. We have decided to meet on June 16 to reevaluate our status for the the 2020 season.
3. We have packed in the corners at the track. The track is on public property and you are welcome to come out to ride.
4. For the next two Mondays (June 8, and June 15) we will have some social distanced work days starting at 4. You are welcome to come and help with track maintenance.
- We will work to keep you informed on any updates!