About Waterford Oaks BMX
SINCE 1974 The Waterford Oaks BMX Track has been located inside of Waterford Oaks County Park at 1702 Scott Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328 Phone: (248) 858-0915
For all the latest information LIKE our Facebook Page
Track is open May – October
- Tuesday Open Ride 4:00pm – 8:00pm – cost $5.00 Unlimited Riding – Check the Calendar for dates.
- Thursday Race days registration 6-7pm class $10 Cruiser $10 opens $5 practice $5
- Check the Calendar for dates.
- Saturdy Race day reg 10:30am–noon racing ASAP – Class $10 Cruiser $10 Opens $5 practice $5
USA BMX Sanctioned Racing
USA BMX membership required to participate in races. Membership may be purchased on race day. One-day and 30 day trail memberships available. (All races are single point unless otherwise noted.)
- Thursday Racing – Registration / practice from 5:00pm – 6:30am race starts ASAP. USA BMX membership required to race. Entry fees $15.00 trophy/medal, $1.00 balance bikes (unless otherwise noted). Trophies given for 1st-3rd place.
- Saturday Racing – Registration / practice from 11:00am – 12:30pm race starts ASAP. USA BMX membership required to race. Entry fees $15.00 trophy/medal, $1.00 balance bikes (unless otherwise noted). Trophies given for 1st-3rd place.
Open Riding and Races are Weather Permitting. Please check Facebook or call (248) 858-0915 for the most up to date information regarding rain-outs.
Required for all events: Full-face helmet, long pants and long sleeve shirt. Pads and gloves are recommended.
Rentals are available: $5 – Helmets; $6 – Bikes, $1 Strider bikes available for riders 2-5
Waterford Oaks BMX Offers Group rates!
Great for birthday parties, school outings, camps, scout and youth groups. – $10 per participant includes track time, bike and helmet rental. 72 hours advanced notice required; call 248-858-0915 to book.
- BMXers don’t sit on the bench like in other sports
- Track maintained daily
- Phone-In registration accepted
- On site first aid on race days
- Concessions run by Waterford Oaks BMX Volunteer Association
- Clean restrooms on site
- Ground fire prohibited
- Picnic tables available
- Plenty of parking