Coborn's Northland Fire & Ice BMX Series
Coborn's Northland Fire & Ice BMX Series 2020
At Rum River BMX
Rum River BMX Association is proud to announce the return of Coborn's Northland Fire & Ice BMX Series. This local track points series kicks off in January and runs through the final event on December 12th, 2020.
The idea is simple...we want to reward the riders who love racing with us.
- Jan 4, 26
- Feb 1, 23
- Jul 21, 30
- Aug 11, 20
- Sep 19, 20
- Oct 3,18
- Nov 1, 14
- Dec 12 – Finals for series
1. There are two (2) race dates per month, they are listed online in our calendars and on the series flyer.
2. No special entry fee is required. Just racing with us on the series dates gets you in the series.
3. There are 14 possible race dates in the series. Your best 7 finishes + finals on Saturday, December 12th count towards the series championship.
4. Scoring will be based on the State Championship points table - with the series finals counting for double points. Riders must race the finals to earn series awards.
5. You must have a min of 4 races in to be eligble for an award.
Here is a list of eligible Series Award Classes:
- Experts - Top 30
- Inter/Novice - Top 30
- Cruiser - Top 15
- Girls - Top 15
Northland's Dash Champions...
The Northland Dash Championship Series will have a $6.00 entry fee with 100% of all entry fees for each class going towards the awards for that class. You must race class or cruiser on the race day to enter. There are no cash payouts - all awards are non-monetary.
The Dash races in the series will have a time trial format to qualify for the main event or the
Here is a list of eligible Northland Dash Series Award Classes:
- Northland's Fire & Ice Big Dog Dash Champion - 13x and over
- Northland's Fire & Ice Jr. Dog Dash Champion - 12x and under
- Northland's Fire & Ice Ladies Dash Champion - 11G and over
- Northland's Fire & Ice Ladies Jr Dash Champion - 10G and under
Don't forget about the Team series for the Fire and Ice.
We will follow the points standings for the Trophy teams in the MN state series guides.