TB Awards 2/9/17
Unnamed
Contact Us
VMP BMX Map

Location:
8018 Boydton Plank Road
N Dinwiddie VA 23803
View Map | Get Directions

Track Operator:
Bud Higgins
(804) 647-8832 (Track Phone)
Bud Higgins
(804) 301-5059
vmpbmx@gmail.com

Operators:
Bud Higgins

Coaches:
Bud Higgins

Track Image

Weather

Please understand the track is very resilient and we will race safely in conditions where other tracks cannot.

Also, a 30% chance of rain each hour throughout the day means there is a likelihood that 70% of the day is without rain

- RACING can happen in about 20% of a day...or less!!

 

We like these weather sites

NWS is the “official” source

NWS – Source of official watches/warnings. Good radar

NWS Mobile

Petersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting

 

Cool new iMap site - awesome layout and maps. Lots of good stuff. Not sure how good forecasts are just yet  but really like this site.

Sign-Up to Become a Volunteer!

We need your help! Successful BMX programs are the result of a strong volunteer base. Be a part of something special and help make a difference in the lives of the kids & families at your local track.

Please choose one or more volunteer positions: