Redline was born when two guys with a common interest in welding and motorcycles began making frames and swingarms. With a 6-person staff, they named the company Redline and began producing lightweight, high quality motorcycle frames for flattrack, TT, speedway or motocross.
Replacement swingarms were Redline’s hottest commodity in 1974, when a new sport called BMX began to gain attention. With the owner’s son gaining interest, they began thinking of ways to make stronger bike parts. A local bike shop called Pedalers West bet Redline that they can’t come up with a stronger yet lighter fork for BMX. They’re up for the challenge.
Over the years, Redline took this approach to the process of designing and developing the best performing BMX bike on the market. Every aspect of this design has been researched and optimized to meet the demands of today’s BMX tracks. This congruence of intelligent design, purpose and passion resulted in a lightweight, ultra-responsive and stable race machine.
- Full Carbon Construction.
- 25% Lighter than current Flight R6 Alloy Frames.
- Full carbon dropout with bonded aluminum faces.
- Integrated chain adjusters with sight windows for easy wheel alignment.
- Large 54mm headtube for unsurpassed strength and flex free handling.
- Bonded Aluminum Bearing races.
- Oversized Bottom Bracket junction.
- Increased stiffness for the ultimate snap out of the gate.
- 15mm thru-axle is 20% stiffer than a 3/8” axle, yet much lighter . Slides out for easy wheel changes. 4 pawls.
- 2 Japanese sealed bearings plus high-grade self-lubricating bushings .
- 452g / hub + axle.
- Pro XL 2.8lbs / 1.27kgs
Pro XXL 3.0lbs / 1.38kgs